Highlight On The 2018 Ford EcoSport
The 2018 Ford EcoSport brings 4WD and sport-tuned suspension to you in a uniquely detailed compact SUV package. Advanced technology options along with superior styling and performance make this a great choice for those looking for a compact SUV. Kings Ford Cincinnati offers this model with a variety of package options to fit your taste, needs, and budget.
2018 Ford EcoSport Style
The 2018 Ford EcoSport offers heated partial leather seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, copper accents and sharp black exterior details. A moonroof, six-way power adjustable driver’s seat, and a push-button start are also offered. The exterior of the EcoSport is finished with dark tarnish-painted wheels. Also included is a full-color 8-inch touch screen for travel navigation, music, phone – basically everything you would use your smartphone for. For added convenience and style, the Ford Cincinnati EcoSport offers a swing open rear door with a hideaway latch.
Technology Highlights-Safety and Intuitive Features
The new 2018 EcoSport offers technology that makes driving safer and more convenient than ever before. On the go charging has never been easier with fast-charging USB ports and a 110V outlet in the rear. Intelligent locking capability allows you to keep your fob in your purse or pocket and enter, start, or lock it. The included 8-inch touchscreen allows for swipe and pinch to zoom navigation for music, directions, weather and more. Six-month access to SiriusXM is included and offers over 150 channels during the audio trial.
The BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) helps alert drivers to surrounding traffic. Radar technology alerts drivers of vehicles that may be located in a blind spot and also watches for vehicles that may be in the rear of your vehicle while you are backing up or parking. BLIS system warns the driver with audio and visual alerts. Ford MyKey technology helps young drivers to drive more responsibly. Restricted driving modes can reduce top speeds and lower radio volumes. SYNC 3 with Apple CarPlay and AndroidAuto compatibility allows improved voice recognition technology.
All of the features of the EcoSport are designed to make a pleasurable and intuitive driving experience.
A Luxury Ford Experience
The Ford EcoSport includes a B&O PLAY premium audio system that creates a rich listening experience while you drive. The available premium audio system generates superior sound that rivals – or surpasses – one that you would have in your home.
Another added technology bonus is the available SYNC connect that allows Ford passengers to have a wi-fi hotspot while traveling. Powered by AT&T, up to 10 devices can connect at one time and FordPass allows you to keep track of your data usage. This feature is great for passengers who enjoy using their tablets and phones while riding. In addition to amazing technology options, The Ford EcoSport offers very spacious second-row seating. Seats are partially trimmed in leather and have stylish cloth center sections. In the Titanium, passengers can enjoy perforated leather-trimmed seating.
Cold weather packages offer another layer of luxury with the option for heated seating, heated steering wheel, and a windshield wiper de-icer.
Driving the Ford EcoSport is a pleasure. From its roomy, comfortable seating to its spirited driving performance, driving anywhere is enjoyable. Here’s a few special bonuses that the EcoSport offers:
- Hill Start Assist helps you to switch from brake to gas without rolling back when you are stopped on an incline.
- Available 2.0L Ti-VCT (GDI) engine is paired with a smart 4WD. This combination offers improved handling in any weather or road condition.
- EcoBoost engines have an amazing performance record. The EcoSport 2018 comes with a standard 1.0L that is turbocharged with direct injection.
- A Cargo Management System comes standard in the Ford EcoSport. The system has an adjustable rear load floor and a shelf that can be customized to store your gear. Extension packages offer more cargo management options, such as a cargo net and organizers.
- Fold-Flat rear seat backs offer packing and traveling flexibility. Whether you are running errands or going on a trip, the extra rear space will make loading easy.
- Auto Start-Stop Technology helps reduce fuel consumption and emissions while driving in city stop and go traffic. You also have the option to turn off the Auto Start-Stop Technology whenever you need to.
What People Are Saying About The Ford EcoSport
Here are a few things drivers are saying about the new 2018 Ford EcoSport compact crossover.
- People love the roomy interior. There’s a lot of passenger room in this compact SUV. You’ll find ample hip, shoulder, and foot room. Headroom is also great, and the leather-trimmed seats are soft and comfortable.
- Tons of interior storage options. The Ford EcoSport recognizes how much “stuff” we all have and has designed for this with the interior of this model. A roomy glove box, with a separate section for the owner’s manual. Multiple back seat and side seat pockets offer ample “stuff” storage. A flexible cargo area offers the option to lift the floor and tuck small packages and bags out of the way.
- Great technology. The Ford EcoSport offers an impressive package of technology like an 8-inch smart screen with pinch to zoom and swipe navigation. More available features include SYNC technology that allows up to 10 people to connect to Wi-Fi while traveling. Sirius XM satellite radio combines with luxurious sound system options.
A Smart, Stylish, High-Performance Choice
When shopping for a compact, high-performance Ford in Cincinnati, the 2018 EcoSport will definitely impress. With its advanced intuitive technology, sleek, thoughtful details, roomy interior, and high-performance options, this compact SUV will not disappoint.